This natural boho-style fair-trade bracelet will connect you in style to the Peruvian Amazon. Here are the main features of this hand-made bracelet:
- Hand-Made by a Bora native artisan with natural chambira palm fiber
- The horizontal bar design is inspired by the pattern of the "naca naca" (coral snake) which the Bora find in their rainforest. We offer three distinct color combinations.
- The five earth tone color style is made with natural plant dyes from artisan backyard garden and forest plot. One model is 1" wide; the narrow style is 1/2" wide.
- Main section is 7" long. All models have sections of chambira chord to tie around your wrist or ankle at the most comfortable length.
- Could be attractive as a bracelet or anklet.
Model: BR0043344 (narrow), BR0043345 (wide), BR0044135, BR0044145